GIRL & IT GIRL & IT

I loved it, fantastic work. It's inspiring to see a film of this length released onto Newgrounds, I think it raises the bar in terms of an independant web-animator is capable of producing. I enjoyed the lighting, and the minimalistic visual approach you've taken, it works very well. But, while I enjoy the minimalism, and I understand the need for recycling in animation because it's faster, less work, etc... I would really like to see the characters and scenes shot from different angles. The zooming and panning was good, but for me, the fixed camera angle--the side view--feels a bit monotonous, especially for 40 minutes. That being said, keep it up, this is great work! You've earned yourself another follower.

Reborn Reborn

Fantastic work! I love the lighting and the feel of the whole thing. I'm excited to see more.

What About a Man? What About a Man?

Fantastic visuals as usual; everything else could use a lot of work.

Hero's Battle Hero's Battle

Great track, I would like to use this in an animation of mine for Pico day, may I have your permission to use it? Thank you! (I've sent you a PM as well)

Dinohsaw responds:

sorry for the late responde but sure I don't get on newgrounds all the time so thats y i responded very late again yes you can use it. ty for asking

/Neo Tokyo\ /Neo Tokyo\

Love the track!

May I have you permission to use this in an animation of mine for Pico Day? Credit will be given to you of course.

Minotics responds:

Sure thing. I'd love to see it when it's done. :)

Brothers Brothers

Great work man! Can I have your permission to use this song in an animation of mine? Credit will be given to you, of course.

BrCz responds:

As long as you give proper credit it's okay.
Cheers!

NG-20 | Pico Day 2015 NG-20 | Pico Day 2015

Awesome!

Punk Chicks Rock! Punk Chicks Rock!

Great job! I love the hairand the facial expression