GIRL & IT GIRL & IT

I loved it, fantastic work. It's inspiring to see a film of this length released onto Newgrounds, I think it raises the bar in terms of an independant web-animator is capable of producing. I enjoyed the lighting, and the minimalistic visual approach you've taken, it works very well. But, while I enjoy the minimalism, and I understand the need for recycling in animation because it's faster, less work, etc... I would really like to see the characters and scenes shot from different angles. The zooming and panning was good, but for me, the fixed camera angle--the side view--feels a bit monotonous, especially for 40 minutes. That being said, keep it up, this is great work! You've earned yourself another follower.

Reborn Reborn

Fantastic work! I love the lighting and the feel of the whole thing. I'm excited to see more.

What About a Man? What About a Man?

Fantastic visuals as usual; everything else could use a lot of work.

Killgore EP1 Killgore EP1

Incredible, a really well constructed Flash animation.
Good animation, fantastic art, good voice acting--

Great work, hope to see more from you dude!

meridianisdead responds:

Actually the animation and compositing was done in ToonBoom, the backgrounds were done in Photoshop and the editing/titles/credits were done in Aftereffects. I did however use Flash for the animatic :)